Исполнитель: Jimi Hendrix
Альбом: Let's Drop Some Ludes & Vomit With Jimi
Жанр: Hard blues rock
Год выпуска: 1995
Формат: MP3,320 Кбит/с
Размер: 176 Мб
01. Driving South/Everything's Gonna... (with John McLaughlin)
02. Drone Blues
03. Easy Blues
04. Strato Strut
05. I'm A Man — Instrumental
06. I'm A Man — With Vocals
07. Instrumental Jam — Embryonic Version Of Tomorrow Never Knows (with John McLaughlin)
Jimi Hendrix :: Mitch Mitchell :: Buddy Miles :: Bill Cox.Guest
Recorded Live at The Record Plant, Los Angeles, CA, USA — Various Dates, 1968~1970
1. Drivin South/Everything's Gonna Be Alright: The jam with John McLaughlin (you can barely hear him) — as in any jam, parts are absolutely ferocious, and other parts bog down with uninspired noodling, but the sound quality is great. Sounds almost as if it was recorded outdoors!
2. Drone Blues: Despite the track listing, this is actually a tryout version of Night Bird Flying, without vocals. Sound quality is good here, too, and there are some smokin' guitar solos.
3. Easy Blues: A more complete version of the track that was on Nine to the Universe. Larry Lee plays on this one (as well as Jimi of course) — a cool, loping blues.
4. Strato Strut: Not Strato Strut at all, but Drone Blues, I believe. An uptempo instrumental.
5. I'm A Man: (instrumental) Part of a jam with Buddy Miles (no bass player at all), in which parts sound like Calling All Devil's Children.
6. I'm A Man (with vocals): An early tryout/jam of Stepping Stone.
7. Instrumental Jam: Listed as "Embryonic version of Tomorrow Never Knows", this is a long meandering jam — there are two guitars here but I'm not sure who the second guitarist might be.